This has been a great but very busy week for the Uncover Colombia team.
We have seen a steady increase in demand for our day trips and short tours and lots of interest on our long trips around Colombia. As a result, our team in Bogota had a particularly busy week with tours organised every day of the week (including weekend).
Meanwhile, Nidia (our Director based in London) spent the week promoting our tours at the World Travel Forum exhibition at the Excel centre in London. Uncover Colombia was one of the tour operators promoting tourism in Colombia in the Country’s stand in this internationally recognised tourism exhibition.
We were really encouraged by the increasing interest in Colombia that we could see among key players in the international travel and tourism industry. Colombia is definitely emerging as a new and exiting destination and we, at Uncover Colombia, are really excited about the prospect of being able to show our beautiful country to travellers from all corners of the world and all walks of life.
in the mean time, we leave you with a few snapshots of our little adventure at London’s Excel exhibition centre.
The Uncover Colombia team
- Uncover Colombia Interview: Karen Catchpole and Eric Mohl of the Trans-Americas Journey (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Travel Website for Colombia (trotamunda.wordpress.com)
- Famous Festivals in Colombia (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 amazing places to visit in Colombia (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- Interesting Facts about Colombia: Part III (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)