Win an invitation to the launch of our new tours
For further details please read on.
We said it in a previous post: “All journeys, long and short, start with the first step and we have definitely started our journey to make Uncover Colombia a reality”.
Today we reach one of the most important milestones in our journey, a day we have been dreaming of since we started Uncover Colombia. After 8 months of incredibly hard work by all members of the team, we are delighted to present our first product portfolio to our friends, readers and the general public.
For this initial launch we have prepared a selection of tours focused on experiencing Colombia’s capital Bogota in a different and exciting new way:
- We have included a mix of essential Bogota landmarks in our first city tour;
- a culinary experience for those interested in learning more about Colombian cuisine; and,
- for those with a taste for Colombian coffee, we will offer a day trip to a coffee farm near Bogota to learn more about the process behind one of the best coffees in the world.
We know that we would not be here if it wasn’t for your support and feedback and now that our tours are a reality we want to hear your comments. So, we want to invite some of you to the launch of our first tours and we have designed three Competitions for the occasion (see below for details).
Our initial tour offering is only the beginning. Our journey continues and we plan to expand our portfolio on an on-going basis to cover more interesting destinations up and down Colombia. We design our products based on your feedback and our guiding principle is to provide you with the opportunity to touch and feel Colombia.
So, If you are keen to discover Colombia and experience it first-hand we would be delighted to assist you.
Welcome to Uncover Colombia!
If you want to be invited to one of our tours, have a read through the Competition rules below:
For a chance to win two places in the launch of The Beating Heart of Bogota on November 17th:
- Make sure you follow us on Twitter
- Send a tweet including our Twitter name (@uncovercolombia) and the hash tag #OnlyinBogota answering the following question: What makes Bogota a unique city to visit and explore?
- You can send as many tweets as you like
- The most original answer (as judged by us 🙂 ) will be the winner
The Competition will close at 12:00AM (GMT – 5, Bogota Time) on Monday November 12th 2012. The winner will be notified via Twitter direct message.
For a chance to win two places in the launch of our culinary experience “Flavours of Bogota” on November 30th:
- Make sure you ‘Like’ our Facebook page.
- Share your favourite photo of ‘food’ locations in Bogota in our Facebook page (photos of Bogota’s food markets, street food stalls or traditional restaurants).
- Include a comment with your photo regarding your views on Bogota’s culinary offering.
- The photo with the highest number of ‘likes’ will be the winner.
The Competition will close at 12:00AM (GMT – 5, Bogota Time) on Monday November 26th 2012. The winner will be announced in our Facebook page and will be contacted via Facebook direct message by a member of our team (if possible).
For a chance to win two places in the launch of our tour “Coffee and flowers in the ‘Garden City’” on November 20th:
- Make sure you ‘Follow’ our blog
- Write a blog post on the topic: “My favourite places to visit near Bogota”
- Mention Uncover Colombia and include a link to this Competition page in your post
- Leave a comment below on this blog post including a link to your blog entry
- We will select the best entry (sorry, we know this is a bit subjective but we’ll try to be as objective as possible 🙂 . We’ll take into account factors like originality, number and quality of comments generated by the post and literary content )
- We will “re-blog” the winner’s post in our blog (including credit to the Author)
The Competition will close at 12:00AM (GMT – 5, Bogota Time) on Sunday November 18th 2012. The winner will be announced in our Facebook page and in this blog. We will also contact the winner directly via email if possible.
Terms and Conditions of the Competitions:
- The three Competitions above are only open to individuals based in Bogota or planning to be in Bogota on the tour launch dates as listed for each Competition. The cost of flights or ground transportation to or from Bogota as well as accommodation in Bogota is not included in the prize.
- All prizes only include the cost of the tour for two people as advertised in Our Tours page and exclude any extra expenses not included in the tour’s advertised itinerary.
- All prizes are only redeemable on the date advertised for the tour launch. The dates of the complimentary tours cannot be re-scheduled (unless notified by Uncover Colombia ltd).
- None of the prizes can be redeemed in cash.
- Winners agree to our Tours Terms and Conditions and might be contacted after the tour by our Customer Support team to provide their feedback on the tour.
- All participants in the Competitions confirm their ownership of the Copyright of any material provided as part of the Competitions.
- All participants in the Competitions authorise Uncover Colombia ltd. to use any material provided as part of the Competitions in any of our channels (Website, Blog, Facebook, Twitter) free of charge. Uncover Colombia will ensure that the name of the Copyright owner is listed when such materials are publically used.
- Employees, suppliers or affiliates of Uncover Colombia cannot participate in these Competitions
- Uncover Colombia ltd. reserve the right to determine the winners of each Competition at its own discretion
- Uncover Colombia ltd. reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions unilaterally on an on-going basis.
- Why Colombia? (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- Hello from the Uncover Colombia team (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- The Uncover Colombia Logo (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)
- Even the longest journey starts with a single step (uncovercolombia.wordpress.com)